Since these mountain trails go through a cross border area, an area without an official border crossing, mountaineers who plan to cross the border here have to inform border police in advance. The procedure is as follows:
– You have to report entry and exit of the mountaineering group to and from Montenegro to the border police on the following email: email@example.com . Contact phone: + 382 67 469 710
– You will receive an application form, which has to be filled out with the information about the members and the guide of the mountaineering group
– You have to pay a fee of 5 euros per person to the Border police account: 840-00000000000080-82, reference number: 30204-13-006-100000.
– It is recommended to apply for the form and pay the border crossing fee three weeks in advance, but it is also possible to accept the entry of a group on shorter notice.
– If you enter Kosovo from Montenegro or vice versa, you will have to inform Kosovo border police
– You have to inform the police about the planned crossing at least 10 days in advance on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and CC to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an application form, which has to be filled out with the information about the members and the guide of the mountaineering group.
– Completed application form, signed and sealed, together with a scanned copy of the first page of the mountaineers’ and guide’ passport should be sent back to Kosovo police.
It is not necessary to pay any fee for border crossing to Kosovo police
– If you wish to enter Albania or vice versa you have to get an approval of the border police.
– You have to report the entry and exit of the group to the following email: email@example.com
– You have to fill out the application form about the members and the guide of the mountaineering group.
The entry and exit should be reported 15 days in advance.